Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

Arcade slide

Arcade slide


I run up the stairs to the purple and orange slides.
“WEEE!” I said. When I got to the bottom and my brother told we to go down the dark purple slide. I climbed up the stairs again and walked over to the slide my brother went down first and I got in. “I don’t want to go down.” “Just close your eyes you can sit in the middle.” “don’t want to go down!” “If you don’t go down I will push you down.” I went down the orange slide and hid in the ball pit. When he saw I ran to a dark place where he could not find me. I was not going down the slide not today.

We have been doing descriptive writing in my class.

2 comments:

  1. Hi luke I am Arnav and your story is wonderful and one thing I like your descriptive words and how you felt going down the orange slide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke, I like your story about the arcade slides. Also your blog site is looking really good. Well Done, from Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.